As low as
Quality oozes from every aspect of this classically designed mattress. On the inside it’s built with 1500 pocket springs - made by Europe's largest spring manufacturer, Agro - and traditional fillings that provide plenty of support for the weary sleeper. The spring unit is also cradled in a wire frame for improved edge-to-edge support (something to look out for when choosing a well made bed). On the outside it’s upholstered in 100% natural ecru Egyptian cotton that is both soft and durable in equal measure.
Pocket spring mattresses offer greater lumbar support than mattresses with open coil units as they have considerably more springs. Each spring is individually housed in a fabric pocket and moves independently of the rest – this means the springs only compress when you lie on them, allowing motion separation between both sides of the bed. This means that even if your partner is ten stone heavier, they won't disrupt your night's sleep.
I can personally recommend this bed as I sleep on one every night!
Remember – a similar but branded bed is considerably more expensive.
- Comfort rating: medium to firm
- Agro 1500 pocket spring unit
- Upholstered in 100% natural Egyptian cotton
- Two-sided mattress
- Hypo-allergenic fillings and cover
- Machine-stitched mattress border for improved support
- Hand-built divan base (optional)
- Base top is upholstered in non-slip fabric
- Handles, vents and link bars
- Headboard not included – to see our headboard range click here